A professional, dynamic and creative French speaking Sales & Content Administrator / Private PA is sought after by a boutique, luxury property specialist to join their small, boutique office environment which is situated within the Director's residence.
This is a great role which requires a degree of autonomy owing to the nature of the role and company size. The role itself is very varied in terms of duties and responsibilities which included some private PA work for the Director however the core areas of responsibility will include (but are not limited to) working on company projects, performing a wide range sales and administration duties, database maintenance, liaising with new and existing clients which include many international HNWI's as well as handling the advertising and website content which will involve translating from French into English, uploading property details and photos and ensuring the website is up to date at all times.
The successful candidate will need to be have perfect fluency both English and French, with first class written and verbal communications in English and French; excellent attention to details, IT literate with experience of using Photoshop and excellent translation skills between French and English.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Proven experience of working within an office environment
- Customer service orientated with impeccable communication skills and comfortable liaising with HNWI's
- Excellent administration, database and content management skills
- Proven translation skills between French <>English
- Able to work independently as well as within a close team.
- A keen interest in France and property would be desirable
- Must have excellent MS office skills - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mircosoft Outlook
- Experience of using Photoshop
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- French Sales Administrator PA Property Administration content management e-commerce luxury