French speaking Sales and Logistics Coordinator
Language speaker- Sales and Logistics Coordinator -FMCG -Import / Export Coordinator
Theale -Reading -
(French is essential OR, Spanish or German speaker would be an advantage)
£25plus k Depending on level of experience -
Hours- Flexible 8.30am-5pm 8-4.30pm 37.5 Hours per week -
Free Parking-25 days holiday and private health care
Do you want to work for a well-established small team who are part of a multi-million million pound turnover FMCG business?
Are you seeking a varied role that involves processing or orders, import and export coordination and logistic support?
Do you want exposure to all process within a fast paced FMCG team? If so, this is the role for you...
Main Purpose of Job:
Responsible for Customer orders from receipt to delivery of goods. Liaising with Agents, cold stores and transporters for goods imported to Europe. Working closely with the Sales Managers to service & support customers in France & Spain.
Main Tasks & responsibilities:
- To Coordinate the purchase and import of inventory from our parent company to third party cold stores throughout Europe
- To allocate customer orders arrange transport shipments & process relevant information, ensuring on-time collections and deliveries
- Issuing of import / export documentation
- To monitor and control stock levels at third party facilities
- To liaise with suppliers and logistical partners, costing and processing of third party invoices
- To efficiently problems-solve & provide excellent customer service
- Previous experience in Sales coordination and Logistics,
- FMCG experience would be an advantage
- Able to work in a small team
- Fluent in French (written & spoken), English, other languages an advantage
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Well organised with a structured approach to work
- Computer literate
Axis is a recruitment agency.
- Customer Service
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job