French Speaking Sales Advisor
- Location:Liverpool City Centre
- Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 basic + excellent commission
- Working hours:Monday - Friday, 08.00 am - 17.00 pm (40 hours per week)
- Contract:Permanent- immediate start
My client based in Liverpool City Centre is looking to recruit a Fluent French Speaking Sales Advisor to work speaking with existing customers with upcoming contract renewals.
The main duties of the French Speaking Sales Advisor role include;
- Speaking to existing customers to renew their contracts
- Potentially up-sell and cross-sell further products and features
- Capturing information onto the in house system
- Providing excellent customer service
- Query handling in response to customer requests with the support of clear information and processes
- Striving to provide a professional advisor service at all times
- Escalate issues, complaints and concerns to the Team Leader
WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Fluent in both French and English languages
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Reliable with excellent time management skills
- Motivated and target driven - to meet, and strive to exceed targets and expectations set
- Confident with using computers
If you would be interested in applying for this Sales Representative position and are able to begin work immediately within a temporary contract please apply.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- field sales
- account management
- Sales executive
- customer service; french; france
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job