This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Hotspot Team based in at Lycamobile HQ, London.
The ideal candidate is someone punctual, accurate and responsible - we provide a full training in-house.
As a Hotspot executive your main responsibilities will involve:
• Every morning have to provide the country Hotspot manager the list of shops with no Sims obtained from the SIM activation report and inform them to make arrangement to deliver the Sims to the customers ASAP- the objective is to make sure that all Hotspot shops have sufficient Sims.
• Will be in contact with Hotspot customers in the native language to make sure the shop is having sufficient quantity of Sims and marketing materials (leaflets &posters) in place- will be taking reorders of Sims over the phone and passing it over to the relevant country office to deliver Sims.
• Calling inactive customers to identify the reason for not selling our product and inform them the benefits of selling our Sims.
• While contacting the customer will be responsible to check the customers contact details are correct and if required collect missing information to update on the main database.
• Is responsible to pass on the information and feedback from customers to the Hotspot Manager in the country for follow ups- reorders, missing information, comments or any important issue to be addressed immediately- closely monitor that the issues are sorted.
• The executive should be monitoring the data entry on the CBOS is up to date - provide a report every day and any issue to be escalated to the Manager immediately. Example: retailers created but no Sims submitted to the account
• During the 1st week of every month a commission report will be provided to the country Hotspot manager for the Hotspot customers. The executive should have an update of the same until the dispatch of commission is complete.
• Is responsible for preparing sign off for blocking and unblocking any vouchers or Retailer a/c and update the Retailer.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND KEY COMPETENCIES
• Must be fluent in French and in English.
• Maintain reports within MS Excel and Word. (Must be I.T. literate)
• Strong communication skills required, face to face and over the telephone
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changes in working requirements.
• Ability to deal with pressurized situations calmly and efficiently
• Possess empowerment to make decisions to resolve any customer situation effectively
• Previous industry knowledge or work experience in the contact centre industry would be an added advantage.
• Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job