NEW JOB - French speaking Sales Account Manager - fantastic opportunity to join an international translation agency in London, developing new business and growing existing, profitable accounts. Excellent base salary + commission!
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
Base salary of £25,000 - £30,000 + commission.
French AND English
Based in central London, our client is a very successful, specialist translation agency, working with some major blue chip clients from all industry sectors (investment banks, Magic Circle law firms, toptier consulting firms, asset management companies, insurance businesses, and multinationals’ legal and financial departments)
In order to account manage a large client portfolio, they wish to recruit a French speaking Sales Account Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Key Client portfolio management
- Development of the existing clients portfolio as well as new clients
- Proactively develop relationship with key users
- Address clients concerns & ensure the resolutions of the issues in a timely manner
- Achieving objectives and KPI
- Liaise with the Project Management team to ensure translations are delivered to deadline and meet the client’s precise requirements
- Fluency in French AND English is essential
- Ideally be educated to at least university level
- Have a strong and very successful account management / sales background from a similar b2b services sector at C-level
- Be proficient in sales techniques, knowledgeable in handling key accounts and confident in selling to senior executives
- Have a good business sense, strong negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Be natural communicator, adept at building client relationships with excellent presentation skills
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US TODAY!
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job