Bilingual Sale Co-ordinators
£18,000 - £19,000 plus an excellent bonus package
Our well-established client is looking to recruit a number of Bilingual speakers to Join a successful customer Service and Sales Team, working across a number of regions in the UK and Europe. My client is looking for candidates who may have experience within a similar field, however they would consider recent graduates who are looking for an opportunity to kick start their career. In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to speak fluently in one of the following languages - French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, German, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian, along with a clear written and verbal English skills.
The role would suit a highly self-motivated, confident and driven individual who is looking to gain an opportunity in a customer service environment with an element of soft sales and looking to utilise their Language skills. You will be responsible for dealing with a portfolio of existing clients as well as establishing new business opportunities across UK and throughout Europe.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Acting as part of the sales team dealing with requests and orders from customers across UK and Europe.
- You will deal with customers by telephone, email and through the website ensuring any enquiries or warm leads are acted on efficiently.
- You will manage every aspect of the customer journey from placing their order through to them receiving their goods. You will also provide an after sales service ensuring that any issues are dealt with swiftly and according to company policy.
- Plan and prioritise workload according to company timescales and customer expectations.
- Develop sales and product knowledge/skills throughout ongoing training within the company.
- Develop and maintain your knowledge of the industry via digital publications and social media.
- You will be expected to pro-actively look for leads and have the ability to follow up any customer leads and develop into new business opportunities.
- Maintain and develop new and existing customers ensuring that you take every opportunity to bring in new customers and maintain established relationships.
- Manage language and communication translations issues as necessary and as required to enable effective and efficient relations and distribution of exported material.
- The company and its management team may well ask you to carry out other duties and tasks on an ad hoc basis, you will be expected to carry out these duties and tasks within any time frame laid down for that activity.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work within a commercial focused role, within an organisation which can offer development and stability. We are looking for highly driven and customer focused candidates who want to succeed within a targeted environment. You will receive full training to enable you to carry out the tasks and duties expected, along with knowing the company products to sell effectively
Ability to build relationships internally and externally effectively
Proficient using Microsoft, Word, Excel and outlook
Working to tight deadlines
High level of attention to details and excellent written English
Able to speak one of the above languages along with clear written and verbal English which is essential.
- Customer Service
- European languages