French Speaking Reporting Accounts Assistant
London - City
Salary circa £35,000 plus benefits.
Looking for your new career step?
Our client a well know corporate and investment bank based in London, urgently require a fluent French speaking Reporting Accounts Assistant.
Please only apply for this role if you have the ability to speak fluent French and have previous accounting experience.
Responsibilities of the Reporting Accounts Assistant will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of Internal & external financial reporting, budgets & forecasts, tax calculations and capital adequacy calculations
- Monthly Financial Statements
- Detailed cost analysis and commentaries.
- Regulatory reporting: Capital adequacy calculations, tax calculations and control of monthly, quarterly and annual BoE/FCA and PRA returns.
- Maintaining procedures for areas under responsibility.
- Strictly adhere to internal policies and guidance.
- Ensuring controls are carried out, documented and escalated to manager when necessary.
Successful Reporting Accounts Assistant will have:
- Previous exposure/experience in financial services would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Fluency in French is essential.
- Previous accounts experience is essential - ideally in Financial Reporting
- Educated to Degree level, Accountancy qualifications are not necessary
- The ability to assist other departments when necessary.
- Financial Services