Organisation supporting the international development of British companies in France is looking for a French speaking Business Investment Project Manager. You will join a team of 5 and will look after the following sectors: food industry (foodtech, agritech…) and life science (including pharma, biotech, cosmetics, medical devices etc) UK and Ireland plus Services b2b and b2c in Ireland. Your role will be to find and qualify international companies who are leaders in their market or have a strong growth potential and assist them in their expansion and setting up of their operations in France.
The role is based in central London covering UK and Ireland.
- Identify and qualify UK companies ready to expand internationally by cold calling, emailing, networking,
- Contact decision makers - CEO, CFO and COO level - and explain to them why France would be the right country for them to invest
- Meeting clients to qualify their projects and business plans
- Contact local partners in France to collect information
- Follow up projects and feeding the CRM with information
- Liaise with local partners and companies on regular basis to manage the project.
- Fluent French and English - strong verbal and written skills in both languages
- Educated to BA or Master level - grandes ecoles, Sciences-Po, Commerce international or similar
- 2-3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of the French legal system or business implantation would be a plus
- Strong business relationship building skills
- Ability to learn, to analyse and to communicate information in clear format
- Interest in food and life science sectors
- Between £32000 and £34000 according to experience
- Excellent benefits
- International Development