French speaking Operations Coordinator - maternity cover
French speaking Operations Coordinator (9-12 month maternity cover)
This well known Touring Tour Operator is looking for a French speaking Operations Coordinator to coordinate the operational activities of the overseas campsites and ferries product in close collaboration with colleagues to ensure the Travel Services business objectives are met.
French speaking Operations Coordinator - Key Tasks/Accountabilities:
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with the companies accredited and inspected overseas campsites. This includes answering their queries concerning reservations, confirmations, amendments, cancellations, special requests etc
- Support the Contracts Manager with the contracting and inspection of these campsites to ensure the companies maintains a reputation for providing high quality products.
- Work with the Finance department to investigate and resolve payment queries from the campsites that arise either from advance bookings or from their Overseas Site Night Voucher scheme.
- Respond to all overseas customers communications, both written and verbal, in a timely, efficient and professional manner providing excellent levels of customer service to ensure repeat business for the Travel Services department.
- Work with the contracting team to investigate and effectively resolve all customer complaints to mutual satisfaction within company guidelines. Ensure all issues are logged to allow for accurate reporting which contributes to continuous product improvement decisions.
- Responsible for loading, maintaining and updating the companies inhouse database with info on a designated number of overseas campsites. This database stores overseas campsite information, prices, allocations and special offers which allows for accurate product pricing.
- Supporting the Contact Centre by answering their queries on campsites, giving information on travelling overseas and delivering training sessions.
- Reviewing, loading and updating the product information stored on the Content Management System for display on the company website. This includes editing and updating information on overseas destinations and campsites, photos, videos and members' reviews.
- Helping the Operations Manager to plan and organise educational trips to enhance the team's product knowledge of the overseas campsites (new and existing). Whilst on educational trips the team are required to capture video footage and photography to be used to improve the Marketing content online and in paper brochures.
- Work with the Operations Manager and the Marketing team to edit and update the holiday brochures and guides. This includes designing and delivering briefings to the Contact Centre with all relevant updates.
- Liaising with the Emergency Services team to record new, amended and cancelled bookings for members that are claiming on their insurance and are unable to travel to their original campsites
- Work collaboratively within the Travel team to ensure effective and efficient distribution and completion of the daily operational workload.
- Overseeing online customer feedback and site reviews with an aim to utilise this information effectively to enhance customer satisfaction and site reputation.
- Logging, maintaining and monitoring health and safety data relating to overseas campsites.
- Representing the company at events such as exhibitions and overseas site conferences.
- Organising Journalist/staff bookings by requesting discounts/free pitches from overseas campsites
- Ensuring that all Travel Service material used in customer facing areas (brochures, literature, websites etc.) conforms to a consistent corporate design & style which promotes a professional, fresh and distinctive brand image and corporate identity.
- Ensuring that all contracting activities comply with business requirements in respect of quality assurance, customer satisfaction, health & safety, prevailing legislation, & duty of care within all the markets that we operate.
French speaking Operations Coordinator - Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Fluent in French and English. Additional European languages a bonus.
- Passion for travel and for working in the travel industry
- Previous administration experience
- Strong people skills - friendly and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly numerate
- Drive and motivation - ambitious, dynamic, passionate and driven - eager to progress and move things forward
Additionally the successful candidate will have to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Ability to deal with a wide range of tasks with conflicting priorities
- Experience in dealing with customers and suppliers in a variety of situations.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'