Luxury Brand with HQ in London is looking for a French speaking Office Manager/PA with HR skills. A fast growing start-up where you will need will to have strong office management skills covering PA, HR and accounts experience to help run the office smoothly. This is a role where you will have to be capable to adapt quickly to change.
- Establishing and maintaining HR policies
- Implementing and ensuring compliance
- Managing new starters, leavers, advising on employees’ issues - absence, discipline, termination in accordance with employment law
- Creating an employees’ handbook updating as necessary, advising and recommending on benefits, updating employees files - holidays, sickness, etc.
- Taking part in staff recruitment, writing job specs, sourcing candidates, selecting - with management - candidates, scheduling interviews, etc.
Office Management and PA:
- Liaising and following through the outgoing maintenance including office appliances, IT, negotiating with vendors, and landlord
- Managing complex Outlook diaries for CEOs
- Organising travel for the management and the team
- Filing accounts and administrative documents
- Organising events for the office in and off site, including parties, conferences and retail events
- Preparing payments and invoices and updating spreadsheets
- Petty cash and staff expenses
- Managing and monitoring correspondence
- Other office duties include: meeting and greeting visitors, post, liaising with couriers’ companies, making sure that the office always look pristine, buying office supplies, shopping for the office, etc.
- Fluent in French and English with strong written and verbal skills in both languages
- Proven experience as an office manager with high level of HR duties ideally in a start-up or in SME environment in the UK
- Ability to work in a small team and to set up processes
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Strong IT skills - MS Office, Google Drive and Dropbox
- Excellent presentation
- Strong negotiation and organisation skills
- Attention to detail, hands-on and flexible
- Interest in luxury business a plus
Between £35k and £40k/pa according to skills and experience
- Office Manager
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job