Job Title: French Speaking Logistics Executive (Wine)
Skills: Wine, Logistics, Inventory Control, Customer Service, French Speaking
Rate: £25-30K - Temp to Perm or Permanent
Location: Central London
Who you'll be working for
A very successful wine business with the opportunity to grow the role as you progress.
What you'll be doing each day
- Customer service:
- Liaising with customers, processing sales orders accurately and promptly
- Managing and resolving London City Bond (LCB) errors day to day
- Resolving any paperwork issues
- Stock management:
- Monitoring stock levels for customers
- Liaising with producers
- Agreeing and processing purchase orders
- Organising shipment to London City Bond (LCB)
- Resolving credit control issues; chasing payment
- Providing reports for monthly Trade and Sales meetings, together with weekly reports.
- Preparing internal tastings.
- Authorising producer & overhead invoices and filing.
- Support for marketing events, including supplier/customer visits
- Provide cover and support, as appropriate, for Fine Wine Division
Skills you need to make the role a success
- Wine knowledge or interest
- French speaking, conversational level as a minimum
- Logistics experience
- Stock control background
- Strong customer focus
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Inventory Control