FRENCH SELECTION UK
French Speaking IT Software Consultant
IT support, Software implementation support, IT project, system implementation, Software, IT Consultant, Trainer, Support Engineer, Technical Customer service, ERP, CRM, SAAS, Fluent in French, Fluent in English
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 pa depending on experiences + Excellent Benefits
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Commutable from Reading, Slough, Windsor, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Oxford, High Wycombe, Woking, Bracknell, Farnborough, Watford, Hayes, Uxbridge, Wembley, Harrow, Twickenham, Richmond, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, London, M4.
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 355F
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established international company providing business software solutions.
- To train and support customers on the company's software product in the UK, France and Benelux.
- To deliver visits, internet-based training & consultancy to customers in the UK, France and Benelux.
- To work on dedicated IT software implementation projects
- To provide installation and/or consultancy expertise.
- To ensure business operations are run smoothly & within budget.
- To guarantee that reported problems are dealt with appropriately and timely manner.
- To provide both System development and 2nd level Support.
- Responsible for identifying improvements and implementing them in the support process.
- Fluent in English and French close to mother tongue standard
- Previous experiences with IT software / Business Solutions / Cloud technology.
- Ideally experience in implementing/supporting business software solutions (SAAS)
- Proven track record of implementing ERP or financial software packages would be advantage.
- Knowledge of business processes, such as purchasing, stock management, sales.
- Available to travel abroad for training purposes (France and Benelux)
- Willing to work from home when required.
- Knowledge of SQL would it be advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Problem solving skilled.
- Team player.
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 pa depending on experiences + Excellent Benefits (22-25 days holidays, free private healthcare, life insurance)
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'