The French Speaking International Account Manager will be a key role between clients and the internal stakeholders at this well established and respected media organisation. You will be required to sell a portfolio of marketing solutions across a variety of platforms primarily print which will be sold to B2B clients.
My client is a leading media business focused on the creative media sectors. They currently have a range of portfolios including TV and film which each have accompanying publications, online content and events. The business has been established for well over 40 years and is a highly respected figure within the industry.
The role of French speaking international account Manager will be to:
- Develop and implement sales plans in line with strategy
- Gain an in depth understanding of the market landscape most notably the Film sector, a prior understanding of this will be a benefit
- Develop a strong working knowledge of products and services available and be able to confidently pitch when necessary
- Understand and appreciate the competitive landscape
- Develop strong relationships with existing clients and retain them as clients
- Market map and plan strategy for targeting of new clients
- Work towards Monthly, Quarterly and yearly sales targets and KPI's
The successful French Speaking International account manager will have the following:
Fluency in French, having used it in a working environment or have sold to the French market will be a big advantage.
Background in a similar sales/account management role with an evidence of closing business consistently
Ideally has sold multi-platform solutions to B2B clients
Relevant success in a target orientated environment
Knowledge and interest in the creative sector, film, TV, radio etc
Confident and sociable, keen to get involved in company activity's
The successful French speaking international account manager will receive
Salary between £30,000 - £35,000 dependants on experience
Commission scheme paid on a monthly basis
Based in Central London EC2
Training and development
International travel available