We are delighted to offer a newly created opportunity to join and International business at their head office in Bury St Edmunds.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a sales person to join the Internal Sales Team, predominantly speaking to French language customers. Selling to general Music and Book stores, Museums, Wholesalers, Gifts Outlets, Major national retailers and Musical Ecommerce companies located in UK & Export markets. This role would suit a candidate from a retail or sales background with an interest in furthering their skills.
- Working with nominated sales representatives to find new business opportunities and way of improving sales
- Development of both active and dormant accounts
- Handling inbound and outbound calls to our Trade accounts throughout Europe
- Working closely with other sales colleagues to share knowledge and information and engendering a team
- Attending sales related meetings and playing an active part
- Dealing with all external contacts with the focus being on identifying ways to increase customer spend
- Engaging with customers to understand their requirements, assess current satisfaction and respond to their needs
- Dealing with emails from customers in a professional and timely manner
- Providing concise product information in Excel format to customers to generate business
- Ensuring accounts within the channel are properly serviced in order for the company to achieve sales and revenue goals & continue to grow in line with expectations
- Maintaining knowledge of the industry and competitors
- Working closely with account managers to support the growth of the consignment channel
- Attending any relevant trade shows as required
- Building relationships with regular accounts, focused on answering questions, providing information and sharing ideas that they can use in store
- Liaising with a range of internal departments to resolve queries e.g. Despatch, Accounts, Purchasing and Customer Services
SKILLS & BEHAVIOURAL REQUIREMENTS:
- The ability to work on own initiative with both individual and team tasks
- An interest in music would be an advantage
- Good communication skills at all levels
- The ability to understand our products and advise in the best way possible
- Business focused and presentable
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office and keyboard skills.
- Pro-active in generating leads and finding new business
- Existing sales or retail experience either via telephone or face to face.
- Musical ability or interest
- Previous experience in the Music industry desirable
- Positive & confident
- Results driven
- Highly motivated & organised
- Adaptable to change
- Multi-genre interest in music
- A general interest in supporting the business
- Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
- Job Type: Full-time
Wavelength Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion.
We value you taking time to apply for our vacancies and will respond to applications within 48 hours of receipt.
- Customer Service
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service