French Speaking Helpdesk Analyst
£18 - £20K
9-12 Month Contract
This role ensures the successful support for all customers, including setup, configuration and maximising value for our clients to ensure a quality customer experience. They will be the first point of contact for all customer service issues.
- Experience of working within a quality customer service environment.
- Day-to-day resolution of inbound phone and email client queries, incidents and requests in relation to the suite of products to customer satisfaction and meeting quality and delivery targets.
- Log, update and track all customer queries, incidents and requests to resolution.
- Escalating customer queries, incidents and requests that cannot be resolved after full investigation.
- Identifying and implementing service, process and product improvements.
- SLAs & KPIs - Adherence to all internal and external SLAs and KPIs. You will also be expected to contribute to the definition, tracking and reporting of the teams internal SLAs and KPIs and will also be expected to contribute to the definition of external SLAs and KPIs.
- Receive inbound polling calls, setting up and polling new terminals working with our Polling partner.
- Proactively contacting polling clients by phone to update their terminals and ensure all transactions are polled and submitted to the bank in a timely manner.
- Support immediate and wider teams through quality management standards to promote and ensure the consistent delivery of both process and product delivery to customer requirements.
- Creation of both internal and external reports requiring an intermediate level of MS Excel skills and the ability to spot trends where possible.
- Experience of working within a quality customer service environment, dealing with queries both on the telephone and by email.
- Experience of managing incidents through to full customer resolution
- Proven ability in problem determination and management to resolution whilst able to translate in a non-technical language.
- MS Office skills - Intermediate level of MS Excel required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Customer Service