French Speaking - Head Of Marine Operations (28/28 Rotation)
Salary: Fully Negotiable
Location: Gamba, Ogooue-Maritime, Gabon
Origin Multilingual is proud to announce, we are searching for a French Speaking - Head Of Marine Operations to join our client, an Oil Exploration and production company.
This is a permanent staff role, offered on a rotational basis of 28/28, and you will be based in Gamba, Gabon
As the Head of Marine Operations with Marine Pilot responsibilities, you will be accountant for offshore crude oil export operations from the Gamba Terminal SPM including:
- Oil export system maintenance (Front Line Barrier Manager for the oil export system equipments)
- Tankers pilotage
- Berthing and Mooring activities
- Loading activities
- PFSO certified of the Single Point Mooring of the Gamba Terminal.
- Marine Subject Matter Expert (technical support) for production operations, drilling and project activities.
- Contract Holder for marine services contracts linked to oil export activities.
- Oil Spill Response Management in Marine environments.
- Offloading Tankers claims management including demurrage claims.
- Master Mariner, with Class 1 Certificate, endorsed for carriage of oil.
- Seasoned marine professional with a minimum of 15 years' experience in marine management with at least 10 years' experience in a senior supervisory/management role.
- Advanced ship handling skills in order to act as marine pilot for tanker berthing/loading at offshore SPM.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as technical support in marine logistics for exploration / production activities.
- Contract and contractor Management experience and skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and motivational skills.
- Proficiency in computer based applications.
- Fluency in French is mandatory, and English proficiency is highly desirable
If this sounds like the role for you and would like to find out more please contact Marcus immediately at Origin Multilingual today to begin your application
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'