French speaking Media Administrator - fantastic opportunity to join an international media company in central London as a French speaking Administrator to develop advertising activities to media groups and companies in France and the UK. Excellent base salary (c£22,000)!
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
Salary of £22,000 (increasing to £25,000 upon successful completion of 3 month probation period) + annual bonus.
French AND English
Based in central London, our client is a very successful, specialist media agency, working with most of Europe’s major television, radio, newspaper and magazine titles and offering to clients opportunities to advertise their services with them.
In order to capitalise on increasing new business opportunities, they wish to recruit a French speaking Media Administrator. Your role as French speaking Administrator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Make business calls (telephone and email) and follow up on existing clients (mostly UK based and English speaking) in order to develop sales
- Establish and develop relationships with new and existing UK based, English speaking clients
- Liaise regularly with media agencies and publishers in France to ensure that advertising copy is delivered to publishers
- Send orders to publishers
- Contact existing and prospective advertising decision makers
- Maintain client relationships and develop new business
- Fluency in French AND English is essential
- Graduate - be educated to university level
- Experience in sales position is an advantage but not essential - this is an entry level role so full training will be given
- Good abilities in calculating invoices (basic maths)
- Ability to prioritise
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY AS FRENCH SPEAKING MEDIA ADMINISTRATOR, PLEASE APPLY NOW AND EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'