Your new job title: French speaking Food Specifications Technologist
Your next salary: Competitive
Location: Gatwick area
Our client is a Blue chip well-known within its FMCG sector food brand looking for a French speaking Specifications Technologist to join the company. This role consists of the following main responsibilities-Product Specifications, Factory information, Support and a Sensory role.
The purpose of this role:
- To manage product specifications and factory information for products sold in the UK and for export products.
- To manage Retailers’ and Food Service customers’ specs / factory info systems.
- To understand and meet the requirements and concerns of customers, and deliver a service to meet those needs so to ensure the company retains and increases its reputation
- Responsible for effective and efficient operational performance of area of responsibility’s activities.
- To implement the delivery of Group Quality Policy and objectives.
The skills you need to be successful:
- Fluent French Language skills are essential
- Fluent Italian is advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Food Safety (HACCP) and Quality Management Systems and BRC Food Standard
- Experience with dairy products (desirable)
- Experience with UK retailers and food services specifications systems
- Experience with food labelling legislation
- Experience in sensory analysis and profiling
- Experience in providing excellent customer services
- Proficiency using key software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Successful applicant is to have valid licence to drive in the UK
- To be able to travel extensively as and when required
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Food Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- French Speaking
- Food Quality experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job