Job title: French Speaking First line Technical Support (Finance)
Skills: IT/Technical aptitude or interest or skills, fluent in English and French. Good customer service skills on the phone.
Salary: £30K to start with, after probation will go up to £35k
Shifts: Mostly days, with some night shifts but if you work a night shift you get a whole week off before your next shift. Plus paid taxi to / from work at the weekend, after each night shift, when starting at 6am and when working after 9pm.
Location: city of London
You will have excellent communication skills and a clear technical aptitude to join a very friendly and supportive international team that will give you a lot of training provided you are willing and able to learn technical skills.
- Taking ownership of resolving customer, staff and vendor IT issues
- Troubleshooting queries from B2B clients
- Maintaining all administration as necessary.
- Strong written and communication skills, be energetic and willing and able to work within a team.
- Graduate calibre, with a technical aptitude/interest/skills and ideally with experience within finance
- Fluency in English and French.
- Must be able to work in a 24/7 environment.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
- Technical Support