FRENCH SELECTION UK
French speaking Field Service Engineer
Technical Support, Equipment, manufacturing, Electric, Mechanic, Field Engineer, Ingenieur terrain, Technicien de maintenance, Ingenieur apre-vente, Technicien itinerant, Commissioning engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Support Engineer, Maintenance Engineer
Salary: up to £40,000 pa (circa 3,700€ p/m) + car allowance
Location: Paris, France, (Home-based)
Home based with regular travel - Lyon, Grenoble, Lille, Rennes, Metz, Strasbourg, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Nantes, London,
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 756EN
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our Client is an innovating European capital equipment manufacturer offering wide range of solutions to environmental and construction sectors
To represent the company attending customers sites for inspections, maintenance, repair and training.
- To offer the best after sale service to clients in France & Francophone Zone in Europe
- To perform maintenances by servicing installations including preventative inspections
- To resolve field & operational issues without additional external resources when possible
- To assist Regional Managers in allocated area during client visits & liaisons with other technical teams
- To aim to keep developing excellent client relationships and maintain the highest satisfaction
- To participate in improving processes by liaising with the customer care team
- To maximise after sale opportunities by sharing information to the commercial team
- To provide detailed reports following site & client visits
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to your skill levels if required
- To work away from home for extended periods
- Fluent in French & English (oral and writing)
- Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineer / Technician qualification (BAC+2 to BAC+5)
- Good field experience in a similar role
- Experience in electrical control systems and machine maintenance
- Proven ability to effectively plan, organise and control daily workload
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, orally, and through presentations
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
Salary: up to £40,000 pa + Car allowance
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Field Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'