French Speaking Events Assistant
London - Temporary for between 2 - 4 months
£13 per hour paid weekly
Start - this week
Our client is one of London's leading conference and exhibition organisers operating in the telecoms sector looking for a talented Event Assistant. The successful candidate will work at the firm's City office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an French Speaking Events Assistant to work at an exciting, multi-platform media business with market-leading events. Reporting to the Events Manager, the role's core responsibilities will include:
* To support and assist the Events Manager with all enquiries
* Assist with delegate enquiries
* Deal with event enquiries
* Liaise with potential conference speakers, contributors and event sponsors as required
* Undertake any reasonable task that may be requested by the Event Manager
The successful Event Assistant should possess the following skills and experience:
* Excellent organisation skills, meticulous attention to detail
* Good interpersonal skills - confidence to present observations/advice to (senior) colleagues and clients
* Knowledge and experience of working in an events team
* "Can do" attitude to take ownership of plans
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Eventsforce experience
* Team player willing to adapt to a fast paced environment and offer high quality admin support
* IT knowledge
We have a variety of jobs within the media sector at present, so if this is one is not suitable and you have all the necessary experience; please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Check out my profile on LinkedIn: in/katiecrawford1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'