Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your skill set and to have diversity within your role, then this vacancy would be suitable for you! A small growing organisation within the digital marketing sector is in the need for a talented French speaking E-commerce Executive to be in charge of all aspects of online marketing, implementation of digital projects and ensuring the engagement of various websites and platforms are running efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with all aspects of online marketing, maintenance, strategy development, analysing and reporting back
- Identifying and improving the visibility of all engagements of websites and increasing traffic across the French market
- Working closely and liaising with the marketing team and design team, assisting with new ways of improving campaigns/content/design
- Managing e-commerce and drive the marketing operations for various clients
A self-starter who has confidence in their ability to take the initiative, is able to handle various tasks and is seeking a career where you can grow your expertise. Within your role you will be playing an important part in the business as you have an impact on the development of the online marketing. It is a fantastic opportunity for a French speaker to gain experience within an interesting company within the digital marketing field where you will receive support and training from the team and be involved in various projects for you to gain progression within your career.
- Required to be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience working within online/digital marketing as an Online Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, E-commerce Executive or an Online Marketing Specialist, preferably in the sports or travel sector
- Excellent attention to detail and proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Able to work well independently and in a team
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Jonathan.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- French ecommerce manager online digital marketing developing campaigns social media traffic strategies analysing sports travel sport sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'