French Speaking - Digital Brand Asset Manager £22K - £25K
French Speaking - Digital Brand Asset Manager
- Quality assurance of client assets and system management
- Data entry and management
- System and SEO optimisation
- Deliver system and user training
- Provide user support and incident management
- Raise incident tickets to Global Helpdesk
BIG PICTURE" RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Passionately manage and evolve your client’s maturity in the Digital Asset Management space.
- Build a good understanding of client's business issues, industry, competitors, and brands.
- Build rapport and trust with others and all levels within the company
- Work with team members to generate new ideas and evolve existing programmes.
- Work with team members to problem solve and consult with the Account Manager and Business Director and develop a solid understanding of campaign and advertising production.
- Drive development of work at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations
- Must speak either French or German, preferably both
- Account management and client services
- Excellent verbal and written skills + Excellent presentation skills
- Rigorous attention to detail with strong Office skills and technical understanding
- Good understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client
- The ability to multi-task with an interest in all aspects of the role, media and technology agnostic, whilst displaying an affinity and passion for the industry
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a world class team
- Partnership - engage with clients to be recognised as a trusted advisor.
- Innovation - understand and get to the heart of a problem by challenging assumptions and digging deeper. Develop innovative options and drive innovative thinking.
- 'Can-Do’ attitude - you have an entrepreneurial spirit and will act (in agreement with the Account Manager and Business Director) on identified opportunities that lead to significant gains for the company and your client.
- Consultative - you understand the approach of building a successful client partnership and you listen and question effectively to identify real client needs. You build solutions around the client; your operating style is help not sell and you’ll always want what’s best for them.
- Curious - you recognise what’s going on in the world at large and the breadth of the marketing landscape. Equally you understand its influence on your client’s business, business objectives and strategy.
- 1+ years industry experience (media, creative production, or account management experience preferred but not required)
- University degree required
- Account Manager
- Digital Asset Management
- Account Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"