French Speaking - Digital Brand Asset Key Account Assistant - to £27,000K neg
French Speaking - Digital Brand Asset Assistant up to £27K neg depending on experience
A unique opportunity to join one of the leading Digital Management Companies as Brand Asset key Account Assistant for their newest key account within the cosmetics sector.
- On a day to day basis you will work with team members at all stages of the process, building a clear understanding of your client’s sector, competitors, business issues and brands, whilst managing and evolving their maturity in the digital asset management space.
- You will be passionate and have the drive to develop a solid understanding of the client’s campaigns and advertising production, working with team members to generate new ideas and evolve the clients existing programmes.
- In short you will manage, add value, enrich and quality assure your clients assets across brands
- You will also assist with Digital Rights Management (DRM), manage user queries, create reports, and develop engaging relationships with key account individuals to promote system adoption across markets
- Must speak Fluent French, additional European languages would be a distinct advantage but are not essential
- Media and technology agnostic, whilst displaying an affinity and passion for the industry with the ability to multi-task with an interest in all aspects of the role
- Account management and client services experience with rigorous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Superb presentation skills with the ability to work both independently and as a part of a world class team
- Good understanding of media channels and file formats used by the client + Strong Office skills and technical understanding
- 1+ years industry experience (media, creative production, or account management experience preferred but not required)
- University degree required
- Account Management
- Digital Asset Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"