French Speaking Customer Service Role Available - Permanent
Our Client is looking for a French speaking Customer Service Advisor to work in their Milton Keynes office.
Must be happy working shifts:
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach.
- Must be able to fluently speak French
- Ability to take in new information, adapt to new situations and be able to pick up and learn new systems.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to focus and prioritise in a high stress environment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Willingness to be extremely flexible and always operate in the company’s best interests.
- Handling incoming system alerts and alarms
- Handling customer theft notifications
- Pro-actively managing and documenting vehicle thefts
- Shared responsibility for the 'on call’ rota
- Actioning commissioning and health check reports
- Administrative and office tasks as required
- Good knowledge of working within with in an office environment.
- Previous experience within an Operations Centre/ Control Room environment.
- Full UK driving license.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Educated to degree standard
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your CV and application for this role will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. However, to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and check out our vacancy page on our website.
Smart Moves Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'