Salut comment allez-vous? Comment puis-je vous aider aujourd'hui?
| FRENCH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE |
| LENTON |
| £20,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client, a luxury market leader, are seeking to appoint an efficient and confident individual to provide an outstanding level of Customer Service to their French clients and sales personnel!
You will have the freedom to make suggestions and provide insight into new strategies, and ensure viable solutions are found when problems arise.You will deliver an excellent standard of service that takes the Customer on a journey - one they will want to keep embarking on again and again!
*MUST BE FLUENT IN WRITTEN & SPOKEN FRENCH - NATIVE OR BUSINESS*
- Manage incoming phone calls from clients and sales personnel in a professional manner
- Direct the concise input of orders in Sage to despatch and invoice point
- Manage key accounts both in the French Independent and French Chain markets
- Issue professional and concise response to general queries via e-mail
- Manage complaints, credits and returns issued by the French customers or on instruction from the Nottingham Management Team
- Create and manipulate back order and sales reports in excel format
- Liaise effectively with all levels of management both in UK and Europe
- Elevate potential non-standard/large complex issues to the French Team Leader
- Maintain detailed knowledge of current company products to ensure a confident image is received by the client
- Develop relationships with strategic customers and accounts
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Must be fluent in business/mother tongue French - WRITTEN AND SPOKEN
- 3 years customer service experience in a direct customer facing environment is DESIRABLE
- IT Skills - MS Office, databases, Excel
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Self-motivated and organised
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Customer Base
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'