FRENCH SELECTION UK
French speaking Customer Service
Customer Service, Customer Support, Customer Advisor, Coordinator, Customer Relationship, Administration, Enquiry processing, Order processing, Data input, B2B, Order processing, Quotations, Translation, Sales administration, Fluent in French, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire.
Salary: £22k pa + Benefits ( Pension + Life Assurance + Health Insurance)
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
At commutable distance from Cambridge, Bedford, Northampton, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Letchworth Garden City, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire
*** Excellent opportunity to work for a rewarding company with great career opportunities ***
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW: Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: C402TPA. Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established manufacturing company.
To provide the highest standard of Customer Service
- To process enquiries and orders accurately
- To deliver premium customer service to clients
- To liaise with all internal and external customers
- To deal with complaints and escalate to other departments
- To help the Sales Team by giving administrative support
- To main and update database and produce reports
- Fluent in English and French (Written and spoken) - Essential
- Previous Customer Service
- An excellent communicator with an enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Proactive and dynamic personality
- Computer literate
Salary: £22k pa + Benefits (Pension + Life Assurance + Health Insurance)
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job