French Speaking Customer Service Representative - Bourne End
The main focus of this role is to effectively manage the order-to-delivery process of all customers. You will be providing fast and reliable order fulfilment for the French customers in the EMEA region, dealing with the Printer and Fastener Solutions Division.
French Speaking Customer Service Representative - Bourne End: They are a global leader in pressure-sensitive self adhesive base materials and self adhesive consumer and office products, specialising in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of labelling and functional materials
The key responsibility for this role are as follows:
- Accurate and timely entry of orders onto the order management system.
- Liaising with Customers to confirm orders, gather additional information as necessary and keep them informed of progress.
- Checking progress, lead-time and quantity for each order.
- Liaising with planning/purchasing to ensure customer orders are prioritised and progressed appropriately and service levels are met.
- Ensuring clear and correct dispatch instructions, i.e. terms of delivery, forwarder details, are provided to the dispatch team.
- Liaising closely with the relevant Territory Manager and Internal Sales Representative for the Country/Region to help deliver sales objectives and address the needs of customers.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date customer records and price lists in the systems.
- Collating information and producing reports as required.
- Working with other members of the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams, to identify issues, propose solutions and take part in projects to contribute to operational and sales efficiency.
The successful candidate must be Fluent in French as well as :
- An understanding of Microsoft Windows products and technologies.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Educated to Bachelors degree level.
- Related B2B experience, preferably in a related industry
- A passion Data driven and process oriented
- Excellent organisation and administration skills.
- Thrives when working to time constraints.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Key eye for attention to detail.
- A proactive working mindset.
- Data driven and process oriented.
A salary paying up to £24,000
- French Speaking Customer Service Representative - Bourne End
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'