French Speaking Customer Service Assistant – £21K + bonus – Clapham
Cult Furniture is looking for a confident French Speaking Customer Service & Sales Assistant to join its young and friendly team in South West London.
The Customer Service & Sales Assistant will work well with the management team, bringing excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to provide Cult Furniture customers with exceptional day-to-day service.
- Answering phone calls from customers
- Replying with daily customer email inquiries
- Making proformas and finding suitable options for customers
- Attention to detail and great organisational skills
- Helpful and professional in dealing with customer queries
- Available full time Monday to Friday and one Saturday or Sunday per month
- Supporting management in day to day admin
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Must Live in London and be able to be work 2 weekends a month with time off in the week.
Award-winning furniture supplier Cult Furniture produces a great range of beautifully-designed, fashionable furniture at an affordable price. Cult Furniture believes that stylish spaces should be accessible to everyone and supplies furniture suitable for the home, the office and leisure industries alike.
Cult Furniture combines innovation with tradition to create furniture that is both timeless and functional. Taking inspiration from the last 100 years of furniture design while nodding to the future, Cult Furniture produces classic pieces with an innovative twist. The Cult Furniture team consists of more than 100 individuals, from in-house designers and trade managers to friendly customer service staff.
Key skills and qualities of a Customer Service and Sales Assistant:
- Must be fluent in French
- Relevant experience in sales or customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Office experience preferable but not required
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'