FRENCH SELECTION UK
French speaking Customer Service and Sales Executive
Sales, Sales coordination, Sales administration, Marketing assistant, Customer service, Customer Support, Customer Care, Quotation, Inbound calls, Inquiries
Salary: up to £26,000 OTE (basic up to £22,000 p.a. + Bonus)
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
At commutable distance from North London, Hatfield, Hemel Hempstead, Watford, Luton, Harlow, Stevenage, Cheshunt, Welwyn Garden City, Hertford, A1, M25
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 389FCS
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in WORD format in plain text format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
*** Excellent full time permanent office based opportunity, working hours Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm ***
*** Full training will be provided after the lockdown ***
Our client is a UK company in constant growth, selling their products on the UK and European markets.
Working on the French speaking markets to create business opportunities as well as dealing with existing customers.
- To contact existing customers and follow up on warm leads (orders placed on the website, tradeshows, and referrals)
- To deal with French Customers and reply to UK customers enquiries, via calls, web chats and emails.
- To answer inbound calls, emails and answer to any customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- To deal directly with customers when they come to collect their orders, try to upselling and promote other products as well
- To update company’s database and system accurately
- To monitor deliveries and track orders
- Opportunity to assist to international trade-shows and exhibitions
- To assist the Marketing team in translating the Website in French and completing the Newsletter
- To work with the Sales team and the Marketing manager
- Fluent in English and French (written and spoken)
- Previous office based customer service experience at similar role is a strong advantages
- Car ownership - desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Proactive and dynamic individual
- Passionate about sales and customer service
- Experience or diploma in Marketing would be a plus
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet, Social Media and E-Commerce Platforms, Live chat)
Working hours: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday (40hrs contract)
Salary details: £22,000 basic p.a. + commission - OTE £26,000
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'