We have a great opportunity for a native level or very fluent French speaker. You could join a multilingual team as a customer service and claims advisor, handling inbound business to business queries from France. This is a great company to work for, which offers excellent training, a competitive salary and real potential for career progression across the business.
Providing excellent customer service on the phone and by email in a regulated environment.
• Being the first point of contact for French speaking business clients
• Dealing with incoming enquiries and correspondence for quotations and claims from France
• Compiling case information and updating the internal diary system
• Prioritising your daily workload and escalating any issues to the senior management team
Do you have:
• Native level or very fluent written and spoken French and English skills
• Customer service experience in an office or call centre
Ideally, you also have
• Experience of working in finance/insurance
The company is based in a business park between Newport and Cardiff with easy access from the M4 and is commutable from Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea, Chepstow, Monmouth and the M4. There is ample parking on site.
We read and acknowledge every CV. If you haven’t heard from us, then it means we haven’t seen or processed your CV. If you decide you want to be submitted for the role, we will prepare a summary for you and guide you through the rest of the process. We will only send your details to the company with your permission if you have a reasonable chance of getting the role and want to be put forward. We won’t waste your time.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this permanent role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'