Do you speak FRENCH?
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of a leading online retail company based in Burnley. Our client is seeking a French Customer Service Advisor to act as the first point of contact for potential and existing customers; answering incoming calls and emails professionally, providing an excellent customer experience for the French customer base.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a supportive and growing company who can offer; a basic salary of up to c£21,000, Monday to Friday working hours (no evenings or weekends!), 32 days annual leave, and exceptional progression opportunities.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Answering incoming calls and messages, recording information and resolving the customer enquiries
- Providing an excellent pre-and post-sales customer experience
- Understanding and resolving customer enquiries politely and in line with company guidelines and in consideration of customer’s preferred outcome
- Offering pre-sales product advice and basic technical troubleshooting (technical training will be provided)
- Communicating with 3rd party suppliers, such as carriers
- Accurately recording information given by the customer in their in the in-house CRM system, and setting follow-up reminders as necessary
- Making outgoing calls to customers to update them on the status of their order, delivery or to offer any further guidance
- Realising and taking opportunities to up-sell products and delivery options
- Managing customer complaints through to resolution to the customer’s satisfaction
- Help to maintain the company website by reporting any change required to relevant departments
The ideal candidate will;
- Experience of working within a Customer Service/Contact Centre
- Native level of verbal, listening and written communication skills in French Language with impeccable attention to detail.
- High Level of verbal, listening and written communication skills in English
- Self-Motivated, Positive and Enthusiastic attitude
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Commercially aware and keen to develop own business knowledge
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
If this role is of interest, please apply following the link below or contact Charlotte Sinar
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'