A Customer Services Advisor is required to join a specialist customer services firm, supporting clients throughout the World. As Customer Services Advisor, your key duties will be:
- To build relationships with customers in order to provide an excellent service
- To gain an understanding of customer needs in order to provide a tailored service
- To communicate customer feedback internally, both positive or constructive to facilitate improved service where appropriate
- To ensure swift response to customer queries as well as accurate maintenance of database information
- To provide support in handling returned goods and credits
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week, normally worked within the period 08:00 to 18:00 - start/finish times will be arranged on a rota basis and some flexibility will be required.
As the ideal Customer Services Advisor, you must be fluent in English and French, both verbal and written.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job