Our client is a blue-chip leading employer of choice, supporting many of the world’s leading consumer brands and multi-nationals with a range of market leading technological and customer focused services, from their state of the art Newcastle office complex. Due to the expansion of their operations they are now looking for a French Speaking Customer Support Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about customer service to join their Newcastle team. This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a role where you can build strong customer relationships and can offer quality customer service.
- Taking a range of inbound calls from customers who have queries or issues with products they have purchased. This can be anything from explaining how to use the products, to assisting when something goes wrong.
- Using judgement and initiative to handle sensitive customer questions and issues with empathy.
- Gathering customer feedback when resolving issues, and recording this to help with future process improvement and product development initiatives.
- Becoming a positive representative and an advocate for the brand.
- Using a variety of different technologies to communicate with customers.
- Must be confident using technology i.e. using chat services and the latest cloud software
- You need to be empathic when dealing with customer queries
- Show reliance and use your initiative to deal with issues efficiently
- Use your intuition and be confident when providing advice and support
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Must be able to work Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Competitive salary
- Fortnightly paydays to help you throughout the month, which is a bit different from the norm.
- A comprehensive 2-week training programme, to teach you everything you need to know and then continued help and support.
- 28 days’ holidays which includes bank holidays and a variety of discounts through our online employee discount service, which are always helpful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job