Temporary contract until 24th December 2017 with opportunities for contract extension
Hours: 37.5 hours 5/7 days per week
Pay Rate: £10.00 per hour
We are looking for the very best customer service talent to match our customers’ expectations. Providing a first class service will always be at the forefront of who you are and what you do. If you possess the communication skills and have a great attitude to teamwork, we’ll teach you the rest!
This role consists of resolving customer enquiries on behalf of Disney Stores via telephone, email, Web chat and Social Media. The environment is forward thinking and dynamic whilst ensuring the customer is the sole focus of each individual task.
- Provide high quality premium customer service to clients customers via telephone and email in French.
- To support customers who are using the Online Store responding to queries such as returns process, product enquires, questions regarding orders and deliveries etc
- Assist in Continuous Improvement projects to help keep processes efficient and customers happy
- Provide administrative support to Management team and supervisor, covering off any ad hoc tasks when requested e.g. Translations
- Be expected to be upskilled once proficient in handling calls and emails to other channels e.g. Facebook, Chat, handling escalations.
- To ensure you are working within the required targets e.g. call length, quality, speed of answering queries
- Record accurately the outcome of your contact into database plus have a working knowledge of ordering system (Mozart) and other supporting programmes
- Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date and to participate in ongoing refresher training, quizzes
- To maintain productivity (your markets workload is low) you will be expected to support the UK market for calls and emails
- Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and Policies and Procedures
Benefits of working for Sitel:
- Free staff car park
- Free Tea & Coffee
- Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- First class development opportunities
- Incentive schemes
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye test and money off glasses required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)
- Local staff discount (i.e restaurants, pubs, hairdressers)
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities to give back to local community events
If you want to work for a leading global organisation, with some of the most famous and international brands in a dynamic, fun and multi-cultural environment, then we want to hear from you. We have some great opportunities at our flagship site in South West London, just 25 minutes from Waterloo - our offices are located 3 minutes’ walk from Kingston station.
We provide more than just a place to work, with incentives and regular staff and community events to involve all. We also run a development programme available to our most ambitious and hard working agents after successful completion of 6 months’ probation. That will allow you to acquire and develop your skills to support your career aspirations. We are committed to providing our staff with the opportunity to grow and become experts in sectors such as Training, Operations, IT, Finance, HR and Team Leadership amongst others. A People First focus is at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage our employees to actively engage with their career.