Hours: Shifts Monday-Sunday 7:00am-19:00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Pay Rate: £ 8.50 per hour
We are looking for the very best customer service professionals to match our customers’ expectations. Providing a first class service will always be at the forefront of who you are and what you do. If you possess the communication skills and have a great attitude to teamwork, we’ll teach you the rest!
This role consists of resolving customer enquiries on behalf of a Retail Brand via telephone, email, Web chat and Social Media. The CSR customer interactions will include (but not limited to) complaint resolution, product inquiry/ordering and product return/exchange inquiries.
- Provide high quality premium customer service to an American fashion retail brand via chat, telephone and email in French.
- Assist in continuous improvement projects to help keep processes efficient and customers happy
- Provide administrative support to Management team and supervisor, covering off any ad hoc tasks when requested e.g. Translations
- To ensure you are working within the required targets e.g. call length, quality, speed of answering queries
- Record accurately the outcome of your contact into the database plus have a working knowledge of ordering system (WCC) and other supporting programmes
- Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date and to participate in ongoing refresher training, quizzes
- To maintain productivity (your markets workload is low) you will be expected to support the UK market for chat, calls and emails
- Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and Policies and Procedures
- To support customers and respond to queries such as returns process, product enquires, questions regarding orders and deliveries etc
Benefits of working for Sitel:
Free staff car park
Free Tea & Coffee
Travel Loan Ticket (after 3 months)
Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
First class development opportunities
Discounted gym membership
Free eye test and money off glasses required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)
Local staff discount (i.e restaurants, pubs, hairdressers)
Monthly health and wellbeing events
Employee Assistance Programme
Opportunities to give back to local community events
If you want to work for a leading global organisation, with some of the most famous and international brands in a dynamic, fun and multi-cultural environment, then we want to hear from you. We have some great opportunities at our flagship site in South West London, just 25 minutes from Waterloo.
We provide more than just a place to work, with incentives and regular staff and community events to involve all. We also run a development programme that will allow you to acquire and develop your skills to support your career aspirations and ambitions. We are committed to providing our staff with the opportunity to grow and become experts in sectors such as Training, Operations, IT, Finance, HR and Team Leadership amongst others. A People First focus is at the heart of everything we do, and we encourage our employees to actively engage with their career.