Our client, a renowned furniture manufacturer, is looking for a French speaking Customer Service Administrator to support order management and export activity by preparing documentation for shipments and completing export admin tasks.
- Communicate with branches and customers on orders and arising issues
- Liaise with production and logistics for order entry and scheduling
- Ensure effective generation of export documentation
- Support accurate customer records file maintenance, prices and special offers as required
- Answer product and pricing queries
- Keep up-to-date with new product information/training
- Set up manual invoices and credit notes with all supportive documentation
- Handle client complaints and replacement orders
- Fluent in business French (verbal and written)
- PC literate, with experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Competent on the phone
- Able to organise and prioritise own workload effectively
- Organized, with attention to detail
- Are fluent in another European language such as Dutch or German
- Have experience in export documentation
The role is based at the company’s headquarter in Newport, Wales. The working hours are 39 hours within 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday-Friday.
Apply now! We read and acknowledge every CV. If you haven’t heard from us, then it means we haven’t seen or processed your CV.
If you decide you want to be submitted for the role, we will prepare a summary for you and guide you through the rest of the process. We will only send your details to the company with your permission if you have a reasonable chance of getting the role and want to be put forward. We won’t waste your time.
Corinium Language Associates is working as an employment agency for this permanent role and could store your details. We may get in touch with you about other roles that you could be suitable for.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'