Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a business in Stockton On Tees that are recruiting for a French Speaking Customer Service Administrator
To provide customer service support to customers looking for assistance in French.
- Receive inbound customer calls and respond to email enquiries, to achieve agreed targets and standards applied to the campaign/account.
- Resolve queries and complaints.
- Contribute to building an effective and cohesive team.
- Maintain customer requirements and contribute to the overall improvement of campaigns/accounts.
- Take ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop.
- Fluent or native in French - verbal & written.
- It would be advantageous if you can speak any Italian as well
- Significant customer service experience essential
- Able to use your initiative in a busy, high profile working environment and able to maintain a professional business image at all times.
- Ability to handle a wide range of different complex enquiries in close succession in order to meet the demands of the many different types of callers.
- Able to take ownership of each call and able to problem solve in order to resolve customer queries and complaints
- Able to build rapport and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
Salary: £17,500 - £18,000 (After 6 months you will qualify for a very lucrative bonus model that will enhance your basic package significantly)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Stockton On Tees
Hours: Office Hours Monday to Friday
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Anthony Antoniou at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job