NEW JOB - French speaking Credit Controller - excellent opportunity to join an international export company. Up to £25,000.
£23,000 - £25,000 pa
Near to Uxbridge, North West of London
French + English
Our client is an international company with a strong and impressive range of brand and products that they export across the world.
To work in their international finance department, they wish to recruit a French speaking Credit Controller. This excellent opportunity will consist of the following job responsibilities:
- Management of customers relating to a specific geography
- Close communication with the Sales Manager for awareness of issues effecting the sales ledger
- Chasing of overdue debt by telephone, E-Mail and letter with agreed timescales
- Ensure good record keeping satisfactory to audit and legal requirement.
- Manage an effective process of credit assessment
- Deal promptly with internal and external queries about payment
- Ensure customers pay to agreed terms and negotiate repayment plans when necessary
- Meet cash targets as set by Management
- Maintain accurate records of chasing activity
- Awareness of credit issues and knowledge of the customers and help in recovery of debts.
- To provide an effective method of calculating credit worthiness
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French and English
- Credit Control Experience
- Good communication skills (verbal and written); professional telephone manner
- Good level of analytical ability to resolve issues
- Highly customer focused; good customer service skills
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US!