FRENCH SELECTION UK
French Speaking Credit Controller - Fashion
Credit Control, AR, AP, Accountant, ACCA, AAC Finance, Financial Analysis, Analyst, Accounts, Customer Service, French, Commercial, Data Input, Administration, Coordination, Sales, Customer Care, Quotations, Sales Support, Fashion, Textiles, Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Salary: £18-£20k (D.O.E)
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
At commutable distance by car from Nottingham, Chesterfield, Derby, Barnsley, Doncaster, Mansfield, Rotherham, Wakefield, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 9E76FC
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established, international provider of unique and bespoke fashion items.
This is a great opportunity: an entry level position for candidates with an invested interest and possibly some experience in a financial role.
You will be in charge of Credit Control and oversee the lifecycles of accounts of clients, you will have to maintain an accurate record of customer accounts to ensure efficient customer service and you will be provided will excellent training for this role.
- To ensure the company maintains a strict credit policy
- To chase all outstanding debts and take appropriate action
- To make autonomous decisions regarding credit limits
- To prepare monthly reports and present to directors at meetings
- To liaise with international offices, creating and developing relationships
- To handle customer enquiries by fax, phone or email in an efficient manner
- To provide accurate and timely quotations
- To liaise with Sales and Customer Service departments regarding credit issues
- To obtain and review financial data to establish customer credit limits
- Daily contact with customers to resolve credit issues
- To regularly update customer database to keep a tight record of outstanding payments and agreed resolutions
- To liaise with Accounts department to ensure correct distribution of cash and invoices
- Fluent in French to mother tongue standard
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Previous experience in Credit Control or Customer Service within Accounts or Finance
- Strong analytical skills
- Target driven
- Strong numeracy skills
- A keen learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- A natural problem solver
- Team player
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Pro-active and autonomous
Salary: £18-£20k (D.O.E)
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Credit Control