French speaking Complaint Manager
Main responsibilities are the followings: manage service-related customer complaints, responsible for hardware exchange, participate to resolution of issues and design of improvement plans with other departments.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Corporate key client portfolio
• Normal working hours
What you will be doing:
• Escalation and complaint management
• Keep direct contact with customers and dealers, distributors and service partners and keep them informed about delays and status of their escalation/ complaint
• Develop and implement creative solutions for customers
• Update knowledge database and document all cases in the company’s system
• React in a timely manner to escalations and offer effective and fast solutions to customers (e.g. parts availability, hardware escalation, hardware exchange)
• Establish and keep good relationships with dealers, distributors, internal departments etc.
• At least 70-80% of this job is done on the phone (mainly incoming calls from customers, service partners, distributors, sales department, marketing etc.)
• Provide written official statement on the complaint with the route cause analyzes to customers when requested
• Beside the new cases received on daily bases and are opened in the system, the team also needs to do the follow-up for the running cases
• Take care of all service escalations and complaints reported by the Sales department, for example related to products, performance, quality of products etc.
• Act as an effective point of contact for customer complaints regarding technical and process escalation while ensuring the best customer satisfaction
• Act as a point of contact for customers and other departments (Sales, Service Center, Marketing etc.) for any kind of escalation
Requirements that make you the best candidate:
• Fluent English and French language skills (both oral and written)
• At least 2 years call center experience
• Experience with complaint and escalation management
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly and capable of establishing and keeping very good relationships with customers etc.
• Capability of communicating on different levels, different positions, empathy
• Excellent problem-solving skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'