French Speaking Business Development Representative
£19,500 plus OTE
Are you fluent French speaking with a customer service / sales background?
Are you looking to join a vibrant fun working environment offering real career development?
If so we want to hear from you!
Gap Personnel are currently recruiting for French Speaking Business Development Representative to work based in Yeovil, Somerset. This is the opportunity to join a Global Leading Distributor offering career development and a fun working environment
The salary is £19500 basic with OTE earnings, the working hours are : 40 per week - Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm with an unpaid one hour lunch break each day
An overview of the role
A Business Development Representative builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. To achieve this, they need to find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future, the BDE will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. Often being required to meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
The role will involve
- Working towards individual, departmental and business targets and objectives
- to retain, develop and grow existing accounts in a French territory by presenting products, offers and services to customers through excellent communication and listening skills
- Executing excellence and call objectives when working through call cycles with the aim to develop your existing customers and customer retention
- To translate, diagnose and action all customer request in order to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Using knowledge of the French market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- To offer world class customer service when required from Credits, delivery issues, catalogue requests, data input, order process and complaints.
The ideal candidate will have the Key Personal Requirements
- Managing Oneself: The ability to achieve performance through personal organisation, showing self confidence in own skills, abilities and capability and a positive attitude
- Achievement Drive: The drive, focus and tenacity to achieve quality performance and to achieve targets, objectives and goals to the highest standard.
- Communication: The ability to receive, understand and convey information. Understand-Adapt-Communicate.
- Customer focus: irrespective of sector, a strong customer focus and an understanding of customer needs plays an important part in winning business.
- Building relationships: the ability to instigate and maintain strong, productive relationships with a whole network of connections is essential.
- Tenacity and persistence: the ability to overcome rejection and the determination to tackle obstacles head-on.
Flexibility and innovation: flexible approach and are prepared to adapt and innovate.
Goal-driven and realistic: forecast realistic targets and will thrive in a results-driven environment.
Business and Market Acumen
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'