NEW JOB! French speaking Business Development Manager, London. New sales opportunity for a French speaker to join world class organization with a remit to develop their sales into the legal business markets.
French and English
Based in France, our client is a world leading organization with regional sales offices in most European countries, providing a range of services mostly to the financial services, legal and FTSE 100 businesses.
In order to develop sales of their full range of services into the legal sector, they wish to recruit a French speaking Business Development Manager. Working from their UK sales office in London, your new business role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Hunting prospects and developing clients across the legal sector in the UK via calls, meetings and events
- Updating and following your leads on SalesForce
- Filling in your pipeline, follow up on quotes and ensure closing
- Providing customer support and managing client expectations in liaison with the production team
- Achieving KPIs, updating Salesforces and reporting your work to your manager
- Follow up on quotes and ensure sales closure
- Achieve KPIs, update SalesForce and report your work to your manager
- Fluency in both French and English is essential
- Previous new business b2b sales experience
- A successful sales history of sales targets and new business acquisition
- Be highly motivated by new business development, lead generation, cold calling and hunting new clients
- Strong levels of sales motivation and driven by success
- Be a true sales hunter!
- Have an entrepreneurial business attitude
- Full valid UK work permit / visa to work in the UK without restriction is essential
£30,000 to £40,000 basic + commission of approx £10,000 year 1, £15,000 year 2
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a French speaking Business Development Manager, please email your CV to us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'