Your New Job Title: French speaking Business Consultant/Investment Advisor
The Skills you'll need each day: Fluent French and English, business development skills and related experience
Your New Salary: £32,000 + 15% bonus + 38 holidays, Pension scheme and private medical.
Location: Central London
Who you'll be working for:
Our client supports the international development of British companies in France,. You will join a team of 5 French and English speakers and will look after the food industry and life science (including pharma, Biotec, cosmetics, etc) sector.
Your role will be to find and qualify British companies who are leaders in their market or have a strong growth potential and offer them an export plan.
What you'll be doing each day:
- Identify and qualify UK companies ready to develop internationally by cold calling, emailing, networking
- Contacting decision makers - CEO, CFO and COO level - and promoting France to them as the right country for them to invest
- Meeting clients
- Contacting local partners in France to collect information and prepare relevant business plan
- Following up projects and feeding the CRM with information
- Liaising with local partners and companies on regular basis to manage the project.
The skills you need to succeed:
- Fluent French and English - strong verbal and written skills in both languages
- Educated to BA or Master level - grandes ecoles, Sciences-Po, Commerce international or similar
- Previous experience in B2B sales at C-level
- Knowledge of the French legal system or business implantation would be a plus
- Strong business relationship building skills
- Ability to learn, to analyse and to communicate information in clear format
- Interest in food and life science sectors
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.