An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated French Speaking Assistant Financial Controller who is looking to join a widely recognised brand in the gaming industry based in SW London.
The successful candidate will have exposure to multiple divisions within the business, both within and outside of finance.
The main purpose of the role is assisting the financial Controller, in the process, follow up, and implementation of the group strategy. You will be a self-starter, accustomed to working with autonomy, leading and delivering high quality value-add assignments on time and influencing stakeholders with credibility.
- Account follow up of the divisions
- Assist Cash flow management and month end process
- Assist in preparing Budgets and forecasts for different operations.
- Assist in preparing simple business plan
- Prepare and analyse P& L and monitor with Budgets
- Understand and ensuring compliance with the business processes and identify key controls and risks
- Help in day to day control by identify gaps and weaknesses and report them quickly, and suggest improvement
- Conduct control testing and evaluation for key process controls
- Partner the wider finance function in relation to internal control
- Travel abroad around 20% of time
If you're looking for a unique challenge with high rewards then please get in touch to find out more.
- Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job