The Business Process Analyst is responsible for leading business process change by analysis of available data both internally and externally. Core tasks are to fulfill client expectations via analysis of client requirements and historic performance data and deliver continuous improvement throughout. To lead business change with the business via analysis of current data and make recommendations to senior management regarding improvement and risk areas. Be aware of enterprise-wide implications of the changes at the work team level.
Essential Job Functions
• Excellent knowledge of all internal software such as AIMS, SAGE and other business platforms.
• Develop strategic plans by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions and recommending objectives to the senior management.
• Tariff analysis.
• Project management: Understanding, analyzing and proposing IT solutions.
• Accomplishing business objectives by establishing plans & budgets.
• French speaking
• Availability to spend agreed periods at the Paris office monthly.
• Excellent understanding of Microsoft applications such as Office 365 and Excel.
• An ability to look at raw data and understand how it is obtained and review and recommend change to improve the operator and customer experience.
• Support constructive change from concept to implementation.
• Prepare monthly performance reports
• Time management and self-motivation.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing professional networks.
• Focused and self-confident.
• Bi-lingual, French speaking
• Results oriented.
• Comfortable with change.
• Works easily with different personality types.
• Able to see the ‘big picture’.
• Able to communicate comfortable with all levels of the organization.
• Understand and deliver the company's culture throughout.
• Comfortable with conflict.
• Team player.
• Presentation and communication.
• Effective listening.
• Conflict management.
• Decision making and consensus building.
• Establishing goals and objectives.
• Consulting and coaching.
• Time management.
• Priority setting.
• Data collection.
• Project leader.
• Role model.
• Contractor management.
This role requires an individual with a good overall knowledge of the logistics industry. They must work closely with the suppliers, customers, operations & transport departments to ensure a full understanding of requirements both internally and externally
A good knowledge of industry related regulations & procedures
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job