Job Title: French Speaking Administrator
Need to be available to start on 18th March 2019.
Our client based in the heart of Brighton is looking for a French speaker to join their rapidly expanding team. With modern, friendly offices our client can offer you a supportive culture offering excellent career progression.
You will compile and review reports for clients globally. You will be in regular contact with their customers to analyse and cross reference, investigate anomalies, reporting and escalating queries and concerns where necessary.
Key Skills Required
- Fluent French both verbal and written
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Display outstanding communication skills including excellent command of the English language (written and verbal)
- Have a superb eye for detail and rigorous approach to accuracy and information management
- Show drive, passion and enthusiasm to deliver excellent service to a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
- Computer skills (working knowledge of MS Office)
- Should be able to work under time pressure and cope with high workloads
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'