We are currently recruiting for a French Speaking Accounts Receivable Team Leader to join a fast paced distribution company based in the West Midlands. The role entails speaking to client contacts and suppliers across France, so the ideal candidate will preferably be a native/fluent French speaker.
We require a French Speaking Accounts Receivable Team Leader, who will be responsible for debt collection across a portfolio of clients based in France, as well as resolving a range of complex invoice queries to ensure prompt payment. This opportunity would suit an energetic and professional individual who has the ability to work in a complex and dynamic finance department, as well as manage a small team.
Main Duties of the French Speaking Accounts Receivable Team Leader will include:
- The collection of historic and outstanding debt through high levels of outbound calls
- Managing a small team of Accounts Receivable Administrators
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to maximise cash flow
- Creating reports on aged/historic debt for the Senior Manager Team
- Building strong relationship with international suppliers
- Cash allocation onto the accounting system
- Sending out a variety of payment reminder letters and emails
To be considered for the role of the French Speaking Accounts Receivable Team Leader you will have:
- Fluent/Native French written and verbal communications skills
- Previous experience of managing and coaching a team
- Previous experience of working in a customer service, sales or collections environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging finance environment
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job