Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Account Manager
My client has a global presence at more than 150 airports, including half of the 20 largest in the world. As a leading provider of self-serve solutions, and with a reputation as a master communication network integrator, we understand that the flow of an airport is the flow of an industry. My client has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine.
The successful candidate will be part of the Desk Based Account Management team and will be responsible for:
During the Initial 6 month period focusing on:
- Cold calling across multiple regions within EMEA
- Gaining an understanding of the business procedures, processes and products.
Following this introductory period the successful candidate will be assigned a specific region and be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline
- Keeping Salesforce up to date
- Account handling, responding to enquiries
- Requesting and progressing customer orders
- Price negotiation
- Supporting the sales team and business unit to ensure that the customer receives an outstanding service
- Any other administration and tasks required
- Some related experience of telesales or call centers.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to proactively manage customer queries to resolution.
- Have sound knowledge of spreadsheets and other windows software applications.
- Possess basic analytical skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Typically produces, analyzes and refines departmental performance reports.
- Knowledge of the French language would be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job