Fast-growing, entrepreneurial company with internationally renowned language industry expertise is looking for an Account Manager. Their clients include investment banks, law firms, top-tier consulting firms, asset management companies, insurance businesses, and multinationals legal and financial departments. Our client is based in central London, and the role is to start ASAP.
(please note that you will be mostly working in English and French will be necessary to communicate with your colleagues in France)
- Developing the UK client base across the legal and financial sector
- Managing existing UK client portfolio: handle incoming client calls, analyse client requests, prepare sales proposals, close sales, perform client satisfaction follow-up...
- Project management for the team: preparing sales proposals for the rest of the team
- Growing accounts: targeting different decision-making levels, from assistants to senior lawyers and executives to present our solution through calls, emails, meetings and recommendations.
- Liaising with the Paris-based Project Management team to ensure translations are delivered to deadline and meet the client’s precise requirements.
- Charting your weekly qualitative and quantitative progress by inputting a management report to the CRM software.
- Fluent French and English (written and spoken), ideally from a bi-cultural background
- Minimum of 2 years’ Account Management and/or Business Development management experience ideally in the UK, preferably gained in business to business services
- Proficient in selling techniques, knowledgeable in handling key accounts and confident in selling to senior executives or lawyers.
- Project Management skills
- Strong interest in helping clients solve their problems
- Natural communicator, adept at building client relationships and boasting excellent presentation skills.
- Strong administrative skills i.e ability to follow procedures
- Ability to work in a small but dynamic team
- An understanding of professional translation services and/or the legal and financial industries would be an advantage.
c£30k basic - uncapped commissions
Laptop and Smartphone
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job